Saturday, November 13, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day 13

I am exausted! Typed a grand total of 6,100 words in an eight hour span. We did not have the Dresden scene that we were supposed to due to real life getting in our ST's way, so, because I have a Mage game tonight I thought I would do some writing while watching Ghost Adventures and a show called Ghost Stories.

I have about 11K words left and 17 days to do them in. I think Sunday is going to be my recovery day and time for me to watch the items I am recording to the DVR today, mainly Skate America. I may also use it to do more research on the area around Half Moon Bay and catching up on the NaNo fourms.

I need to lay down so I am going to take a nap till the alarm goes off or Dad wakes me up so my other half can help move the leaves in the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment