Friday, November 12, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day 12

Tired today. Did not get much sleep due to my dog conatantly whining to go outside. Word count is at 36K and change.

Got an idea for the setting that the tarot cards suggested. Just got to do research so I can model Crystal Lake after it. Town is Half Moon Bay California.

I lived in Paramount/Long Beach for three years so it should be easy remembering what that was like with the wild fires, quakes, smog, and summer heat.

Going to lay down again till 1-ish or the dog wakes me up to go out, then grab a shower, do chored, check my email, then write before watching Ghost Adventures, which is my favorite show to watch on a Friday.

Happy 49th birthday to one of my favorite gymnasts of all time.... Nadia Comaneci, the first Perfect 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment