Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NaNoWeiMo Day Two

Yay!

I wrote 2,637 words today! I got up early, like 5 am to do it while listening to the likes of Neil Diamond and Nickleback!

I was so very tired after working yesterday. I did my writing early, still exausted from running a Dresden rpg game on Halloween and the key player did not appear and I felt like the game seriously dragged, but then again many of us were tired. I got some sleep, gou up did my word count and then had to take my mom to the grocey store and do my own running,

Today, I got my writing done and I will probably lay back down at some point for a nap as I am tired now,

I may write more later and hopefully tonight I will get some rp done and there is something on the History Channel that I want to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment